Want to know the fundamentals of international property? In this Workshop 2, you will discover how you can have Income Generation from investing in international properties. This Workshop is 100% free of charge and strictly no sales pitch.
Do call me (Cheah 012-2338933) to reserve a place for you.
Reapfield International simplifies the End-to-End Purchase Process for buying overseas properties.
We provide free consultation and support to our clients from financing, tax, legal (Malaysian lawyer), tenant management etc.
For investors, we can even help to find tenants for your new property, collect the rental and manage any repairs.
Just let us know your requirements:
– your budget range
– location preferred
– type of property i.e. landed or non-landed
– your time frame to buy or invest
Investment in overseas properties is like putting money into savings with returns which is multi-fold when converted back into Malaysian Ringgit.
We share with you the areas with the most rental yield and capital appreciation potential, while minimising the risk aspect of buying overseas properties in terms of:
– ownership rights
– can it subsequently be sold easily to anybody – no restrictions
– whether property can hold its value
– currency risk
– political risk
– country with downside economic risks – strong and diverse economy
You will know whether investing in overseas properties can:
– give you better returns as compared with buying local properties
– help you if you are interested in asset preservation, university funding for your children or building a retirement fund
Reapfield International can help you source UK (90+ projects) & Australian (100+ projects) properties for you.
Do contact Cheah (012-2338933) if you are interested to find out more.
Featured Properties (UK & Australia)